I love admin
I can't believe how many forms I've got to fill in to try and sell a £40k piece of work. I have to do...
Money Laundering Checklist
Client Acceptance Checklist
Engagement Acceptance Form
Authorisation For Services Form
Profitability Analysis
Relationship Check
Conflict of Interest Check
The worst of it is that some of these are 12 pages long, and require countless authorisation. It's all there to protect the company from being accused of fraud but feels rather painful on a small job like this...
Oh well, I shall keep on plodding through. It's all being made a bit more fun by listening to Johnny Cash, American 5.
Money Laundering Checklist
Client Acceptance Checklist
Engagement Acceptance Form
Authorisation For Services Form
Profitability Analysis
Relationship Check
Conflict of Interest Check
The worst of it is that some of these are 12 pages long, and require countless authorisation. It's all there to protect the company from being accused of fraud but feels rather painful on a small job like this...
Oh well, I shall keep on plodding through. It's all being made a bit more fun by listening to Johnny Cash, American 5.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home