Helicopter ride
Had my Helicopter lesson last week. Here's a few words which sum it up;
scary, difficult, scary, expensive, and scary
You sit in this tiny helicopter with a view of the entire world (!!) and whizz along, fine to this point. Then when you take controls and move the stick 1mm, the copter seems to be completely out of control, pitching left and right. Of course you're hairing along so are safe, but it just feels like you are about to roll it over. Even harder when you are trying to hover it, bearing in mind that of the three controls that you are supposed to be working in harmony, the instructor only gave me control of one of them at a time.
I can see why people love it though, unfortunatley can exoect to spend £12000 on getting a license.

5 Comments:
I would love to get my licence. Surely a wise investment for you sam
Even bigger toys for boys, when will it all stop, how about some girls toys
I brought Sara some flowers the other day, what more could she want!!
big deal//////////
skydiving???
Post a Comment
<< Home