Monday, December 17, 2007

Updates from Aberdeen

Firstly, love this ad......



Eventful few days last week. Wednesday pm I had a stunning pain in my right foot by the joint with my big toe - couldn't touch it let alone wak on it. After a couple of hours of sitting like a lemon with my foot in the air I went to A&E. One X-Ray later they confirmed nothing broken. Most likely an inflammation of the joint, but odd that it came on so quickly. Limped most of next day, but recovered just in time for.....

....the Kayleigh (I know that is spelt wrong but can't remember it - Ceilidh??) Full kilt get up, toasting the haggis, Rabbie Burns and swing your partners. Lots of fun actually, but surprisingly warm in a Kilt - even without pants!

Up early the next morning to fly home, Cammy's nativity in the afternoon, out in the evening! I'm sure there's more but that'll do for now. Love Sammy

2 Comments:

Blogger The Morecroft Massive said...

Donald, where's your troosers

10:21 PM  
Blogger Annandtim said...

sounds like gout to me, too many glasses of port or some such. Hope we have pics of the lad in his kilt

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home