Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bring me Broccolli

(in answer to the Narrewarren Crews question - yes, it's a BP Oil refinery - stinks!)

Last night after another long day we went out for dinner, found a reasonable restaurant. I ordered linguini which turned up with a load of fatty cheese all over it. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but having been fed on fatty foods all week (there isn't much else around here in Indiana) my body had had enough. Only one solution - I ordered a plate of broccolli and had that for my dinner!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Morecroft Massive said...

I take it they didn't have sausages and waffles

10:09 PM  
Blogger SJD and Co said...

even if they did, I doubt I could have eaten it. I would normally have been more than happy with chicken, pasta and cheese, in fact would have loved it, bu the culmination of a few days of yankee food got me

2:16 PM  
Blogger Annandtim said...

brown food is no more

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home