So this is it, feels a sudden shock in blogger world but behind the scenes much planning and many forms later we leave Walmley Road. With some sadness and the odd regret but mainly with a bunch of plans and some excitement. Australia here we come.
WOW . I cant believe its happening. I feel for you it is a big jump and it aint easy but im sure you made the correct decison. We are very excited and cant wait to see you.....
Nothing worth doing comes easy, we all feel for you and will do our utmost to help with the big adjustment you have to make...We love you all and are really looking orward to seeing you. Mom and Dad
3 Comments:
WOW . I cant believe its happening. I feel for you it is a big jump and it aint easy but im sure you made the correct decison. We are very excited and cant wait to see you.....
WoooooooHoooooooo!!!!! I'm excited!!
Love Dette
Nothing worth doing comes easy, we all feel for you and will do our utmost to help with the big adjustment you have to make...We love you all and are really looking orward to seeing you. Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home