Dear Mum and Dad
Note from Cammy's camp....
Dear Mum and Dad,
It's my first day and I've got so much to tell you!
First of all there's a challenge swing 19.5m high! And there's a high ropes course 5m off the ground! There are no desks, so I'm writing on my lap.
Tomorrow we've got
- Environmental Studies
- Library
- Archery
- Orientation (he meant orienteering)
I'm so excited
Cameron
PS The custard creams don't have a plastic thing behind the pack, so I had to put them in the Mars Bar pack and everyone saw so I had to give everyone a custard cream!
Dear Mum and Dad,
It's my first day and I've got so much to tell you!
First of all there's a challenge swing 19.5m high! And there's a high ropes course 5m off the ground! There are no desks, so I'm writing on my lap.
Tomorrow we've got
- Environmental Studies
- Library
- Archery
- Orientation (he meant orienteering)
I'm so excited
Cameron
PS The custard creams don't have a plastic thing behind the pack, so I had to put them in the Mars Bar pack and everyone saw so I had to give everyone a custard cream!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home