Bits & Bobs
Not a lot interesting happening here. Melissa is at Ballet at the moment. Cammy is at a Saturday morning club, called Arts & Crafts, but mainly consists of running around in a playground.
I've finally got round to buying an iPod, so am busy copying DVD's onto it. I decided to only burn the audio as I am more likely to end up just listening to it, and it work fine with things like Fry & Laurie and The Office. I'm using WireTap which simply records whatever the Mac is playing so is simple enough.
Looks like I'm going to have a couple of weeks in Detroit, which could be interesting - Motor City.
Sara is now having piano lessons on Tuesdays, hords and all sorts. I shall try and keep up, but.......
I've finally got round to buying an iPod, so am busy copying DVD's onto it. I decided to only burn the audio as I am more likely to end up just listening to it, and it work fine with things like Fry & Laurie and The Office. I'm using WireTap which simply records whatever the Mac is playing so is simple enough.
Looks like I'm going to have a couple of weeks in Detroit, which could be interesting - Motor City.
Sara is now having piano lessons on Tuesdays, hords and all sorts. I shall try and keep up, but.......

6 Comments:
....he is already slacking! Also, I think he meant chords, not hords!
jealous on 2 counts. Want a vid ipod and would love to try piano lessons or any instrument really
Ipod smypod all double dutch to me
Get yourself down to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village whilst you're in Detroit.
Great day out and not too expensive either!
Cool, eh. Your turn. Perhaps a live webcam on the blog???
http://www.flickr.com/badge_new.gne
I wrote this before i saw your scroller. ARGH. my turn again. now the website.
dad had the scrolls but they are better now
Post a Comment
<< Home