A Taxing Day
Back in Disneyland, but this time delivering training on Supply Chain Effectiveness as part fo bit PwC shindig. Was always going to be a challenge as this is such a big subject and I only had a few weeks to prepare material, but I held out hope that the audience wouldn't be too conversant with some of the more generic issues. Sadly, I have a bunch of experts, including one who is part way through his PhD!!
We are currently half way through a session on tax - not presented by me thankfully - and for some reason they have turned on him. He's getting a grilling for no real reason.
Oh, and my co-presenter for tomorrow is stuck at an airport in the UK. Bum-Poo.
Sammy
We are currently half way through a session on tax - not presented by me thankfully - and for some reason they have turned on him. He's getting a grilling for no real reason.
Oh, and my co-presenter for tomorrow is stuck at an airport in the UK. Bum-Poo.
Sammy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home