Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Summer's Over

Well, it was Cammy's first day back at school today, "top infants" now! He took it in his stride, as ever, but I found it quite hard this morning for some reason and was quite morose for the morning. Poor Melissa didn't know what had hit her, losing her partner in crime and having a miserable mother. Still, we all survived the day.
Bizarrely (re: the title), the weather was warm and sunny today!

4 Comments:

Blogger Annandtim said...

I am sure Cammy enjoyed his first day back at school, it will soon be Pops turn, then you can have the house all to yourself to be sad in.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need photos in school uniforms. Tich

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!
It was back to school for Joe today! He is looking forward to the weekend!
I like this bloggy thing!

8:49 PM  
Blogger The Morecroft Massive said...

Cammy and Pops should visit here as F & G are about to start hols next week.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home