Monday, May 21, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

Hot in Stuttgart today - and no airconditioning in the office. Apparently gets hotter.

There was a fun run at the kids school at the weekend, so we went along. Sara ran a coffee stall so unfortunately I couldn't run as I had to look after the kids...

Then popped over to the Dode's. They both seemed well. I'm going to take them to Wylde Green next weekend hopefully and try out the electric chair. Cammy and I went to look at it on Saturday and it seems a good idea to me, not sure if Dodo is that fussed.

Looking forward to the hotel tonight. a, I'm very tired after the early flight and b, I can have a cold bath.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fozzy and Dickys Tipping said...

Well its getting cold here now and the jackets and jumpers are coming out. As we cant make it to Qld when sams here were off to the gold coast in a couple of weeks, that should warm us up!!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Annandtim said...

as the boys said its getting cool here, have the heating on ready for your arrival//////

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home