Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Washington DC

Been here a couple of days now. Got to the Hotel at about 3pm and decided to go straight to DC to avoid napping! Took about an hour to get there but worth it, beautiful weather - think I got a bit burnt - and pretty impressive. Saw the usual suspects.


The Whitehouse


Me (you knew that) at the memorial


The speech Forrest Gump did was in front of that building - took this cos I liked the ducks. Hard to tell from the photo but above that ledge is the long lake.

5 Comments:

Blogger Annandtim said...

Dad said have you had your hair cut. Great pics by the way

1:25 PM  
Blogger SJD and Co said...

I'm sure I have, I guess what you mean is have I had my hair cut recently....

...ye I have, prefer it shorter as it gets warmer

10:34 PM  
Blogger The Morecroft Massive said...

While you're there, can you find out if life is like a box of chocolates!

11:53 PM  
Blogger SJD and Co said...

indeed, you never know what you're gonna get

8:19 PM  
Blogger Annandtim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM love Mom and Dad

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home