Tell him I can't see him....
Photos to follow, but in London we went to the London Eye. Around the outside of this there are a few buskers and one of them was an 'invisible man'. He sat on a chair and would wave at you but had no face, only glasses and a hat. Quite well done actually.
So 100metres high up in the Eye Cammy shouts out.....look I can see the invisible man. Reminded me of the gag....
"If the Invisible man calls, tell him I can't see him"
So 100metres high up in the Eye Cammy shouts out.....look I can see the invisible man. Reminded me of the gag....
"If the Invisible man calls, tell him I can't see him"

2 Comments:
Was the eye good? We're planning a day or two in London and a flight? on the eye with a site seeing cruise down the river. Any tips for a visit with kids to London
Lots of thoughts - it's impressive walking round by the palace, etc and the parks near there are great. Imperial War Museum was great, I was a little disappointed with the Natural History Museum, but perhaps Fraser would prefer the Science Museum.
Well worth a trip - Eye OK.
Post a Comment
<< Home