Giddy Up Go.....
Spooky.
Went into OneSteel's site today, okay I probably shouldn't have, but you know.....
Anyhow, when in the despatch yard a truck pulled it, amazingly with Giddy Up Go emblazoned across the front. Considering Dad and I have had it written on our cars for nearly twenty years and never seen it on anything else in all that time, very spooky time for it to appear to me.

Message from Dad, or coincidence. You decide, but comforting all the same.
Giddy Up Go mate, Giddy Up Go
Went into OneSteel's site today, okay I probably shouldn't have, but you know.....
Anyhow, when in the despatch yard a truck pulled it, amazingly with Giddy Up Go emblazoned across the front. Considering Dad and I have had it written on our cars for nearly twenty years and never seen it on anything else in all that time, very spooky time for it to appear to me.
Message from Dad, or coincidence. You decide, but comforting all the same.
Giddy Up Go mate, Giddy Up Go

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home