Blog Reset
Don't know what I did, but I went to delete the slideshow ticker this morning, thought all was well, but Dette just e-mailed to say our blog was dead.
So I've reset it which means I've got to redo the links..maybe this time I'll save the mods in a text file somewhere so I can change it again easily if I need to.
Anyway, not a lot new, I've been talking to the Chief Exec of Leicester City FC about cost reduction, probably going to go and see him next week, and there are hot rumours of a substitute needed for a trip to South Africa....
Everyone else seems well, I had a day off the other day and used most of to take Dodo to a special shop that does 'comfy shoes', wide fitting etc, she seemed pleased. Kids are well, and Sara seems to be enjoying the piano
Taraa for now
So I've reset it which means I've got to redo the links..maybe this time I'll save the mods in a text file somewhere so I can change it again easily if I need to.
Anyway, not a lot new, I've been talking to the Chief Exec of Leicester City FC about cost reduction, probably going to go and see him next week, and there are hot rumours of a substitute needed for a trip to South Africa....
Everyone else seems well, I had a day off the other day and used most of to take Dodo to a special shop that does 'comfy shoes', wide fitting etc, she seemed pleased. Kids are well, and Sara seems to be enjoying the piano
Taraa for now

4 Comments:
so reefreshing to see that you can make mistakes with the computer and that its not only me. Sounds good a trip to South Africa, what a world trsveller you are. Maybe you can scam a few tickets for the coming foootball season to see Leicester play.
so reefreshing to see that you can make mistakes with the computer and that its not only me. Sounds good a trip to South Africa, what a world trsveller you are. Maybe you can scam a few tickets for the coming foootball season to see Leicester play.
Just be warned of the words of Spitting Image "I've never met a nice Suth Efricun" Any chance of some free Cheese & Onion crisps from Gary Lineker?
Ive put mine back on but made it smaller. I have found another bit of free software that backs up your blog to a website. Its a bit messy and ou have to change it so all the posts are visible but it does work. Ill email it to you
Post a Comment
<< Home