Saturday, June 02, 2007

He's a Natural

I'll try not to go on about it but I did manage runner up in Driver of the day (with 80 there including a group who'd been several times before, that's not bad)

Most fun was the Palmer JP1 - a two seater which meant we could go round with an instructor shouting at us, for example making me ignore the braking signs and go flat out round some of the longer corners. Posted second fastest time of the day in these, which was cool particularly as we were on wets. (don't I sound the pro...)



Other cars were also great, especially the caterham. I'd always thought of these as cars for plonkers, but want one now......






Got maximum points on the Land Rover challenge so brought home a small trophy as top off-roader.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annandtim said...

m1@optusnet.com.auore even bigger boys toys, must say Sam you looked the part, must have been a brilliant day, where were you at, Now I know what the money will go on when we kick the bucket

3:12 AM  
Blogger SJD and Co said...

already checking out the prices of a caterham

8:35 PM  
Blogger The Famous Five said...

Once again, very jealous. Can you put a complete list of all cars driven? They call those caterhams motorbikes with 4 wheels. they look like cold fun!!

10:27 PM  
Blogger The Morecroft Massive said...

Big fun
Of course if you do get one you'll have to paint it yellow and green and move to Portmerion
Be seeing you

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home