Little Gym Show Week
It was show week at Little Gym this week - basically means they all get to do their routines and show us all how well they have done. Melissa and Cammy have both worked hard this year at their gymnastics, perfecting forward rolls and some super jumps over the 'horse'.
Melissa started off show week with some hula hoop skills.

I only had my camera at Melissa's show week, so we asked Cammy to jump about a bit for a photo......
Melissa started off show week with some hula hoop skills.
I only had my camera at Melissa's show week, so we asked Cammy to jump about a bit for a photo......

2 Comments:
what talented granchildren we have. I really enjoyed gymnastics when I was young and it will do them good for confidence building etc. Keep it up.
what talented granchildren we have. I really enjoyed gymnastics when I was young and it will do them good for confidence building etc. Keep it up.
Post a Comment
<< Home