Monday, July 16, 2007

A return to Fairford

I dread to think how long ago it was last time, but I finally returned to Fairford this year. I'll put a proper blog on later when I have a mo, but thought I'd post a couple of pics to get you started...needless to say, 'noisy' is the best way to summarise the show..

First photo - the Thunderbirds....

5 Comments:

Blogger Annandtim said...

wish I'd been there with you....next year.....The last time we were at fairford would have been in the mid to late seventies. 30 years ago///////were the Harrier junp jets there this year?

1:21 PM  
Blogger SJD and Co said...

N'ah....we went with the jeep, so my guess is 1984

3:23 PM  
Blogger The Famous Five said...

I reckon 84-85 I would have been around 12-13. Never forget the parade across the fields, loads of fun.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Annandtim said...

o.k. so I was a few years out, old age does that for you.

12:28 PM  
Blogger SJD and Co said...

Old age does that TO you

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home