Weekend Away
After three weeks away from home and only five days back in the UK, we decided we needed a weekend away. Well, not quite, it was a PwC thankyou for all the work we do in Stuttgart.
Sara came down on Friday night and we had a few drinks in the bar. Saturday morning was left clear to allow us to wander round the grounds, followed by a trip in the afternoon to Mercedes Benz World. Great fun there, playing with the 4WD mercs and then the fastand funky AMG's. I'm not sure Sara enjoyed sitting in the back as I flung the car round the test track, but she did get to have her revenge.
.jpg)
Then posh grub Saturday evening, and a back and shoulder massage on Sunday morning. Nice and relaxing before heading off to pick the kids up from Grandma's.
Sara came down on Friday night and we had a few drinks in the bar. Saturday morning was left clear to allow us to wander round the grounds, followed by a trip in the afternoon to Mercedes Benz World. Great fun there, playing with the 4WD mercs and then the fastand funky AMG's. I'm not sure Sara enjoyed sitting in the back as I flung the car round the test track, but she did get to have her revenge.
.jpg)
Then posh grub Saturday evening, and a back and shoulder massage on Sunday morning. Nice and relaxing before heading off to pick the kids up from Grandma's.

2 Comments:
I think the coppers are taking us to Frankston for a night to have fish and chips on the beach. similar
Its alright for some
Post a Comment
<< Home