Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A students life for me........

Quick update, Sara has started her diploma in Occ Health, so Daddy is working in Brum this week doing school run etc. Only forgotten one thing this week so far (beavers) but managed to whizz him in a little late. Parents evening tonight so lots to remember.

Fitting in a few trips to the Dode's. They seemed okay yesterday, will take a while to convince Elsie that this will work - not sure I'm convinced but we have to give it a go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annandtim said...

Hipe eveything works out o.k/???????Good Luck to Sara I'm sure she will do well

11:56 AM  
Blogger Annandtim said...

Hipe eveything works out o.k/???????Good Luck to Sara I'm sure she will do well

11:56 AM  
Blogger The Famous Five said...

I think i will be the only sibling with no tertiary quals. better get back to school meslef. Good work Sara!!! bravo

11:05 AM  
Blogger SJD and Co said...

I had a dose of the tertiary quals.....not pleasant

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home