Easter with Dodo
Here's a quick video of our trip to see Dodo last weekend. I haven't tried to edit it or much as I wanted you to 'get the experience'. She had a bad chest that day - the doctor has been out since.
The refreshed saga of our life in Australia
2 Comments:
Sitting here with a tear in my eye. I really enjoyed watching that, she is so Dodo and happy. Watching Pops colouring in for her was beautiful and a treasured memory for me. Thanks for doing that it has made me feel a lot better seeing her so well. Im sure she is not this good all the time but what a day.
PS Elsie saying Nathaniel was gold too!!!!
It's great to see the old Dodo. It seems she's happy in herself and let's hope for many more good days. We really appreciate all your efforts over this time and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home