911's and football
Had a trip out to a Championship Football Club today to talk to them about cost reduction and the way their business is structured. Quite interesting actually, looking at the range of catering they do for example. Better not name them in case it comes up in a search, but reckon I've told you before anyway....
Worst bit was that I had to drive my bosses 911 there, okay so its only a S2 not an S4, but still......Goes like stink and feels really comfy....I want one.
Kids on half term at the moment. Seem to be enjoying the break this time. In the past you wonder whether it does them good, as they get a bit tetchy without the routine, but this time they are well behaved and enjoying a bit of good time at home. Unfortunately it has coincided with a really busy week for me, but Sara is doing a sterling job of entertaining them. (Blog challenge - comments required on the origins of the phrase - sterling job)
Department of Work and Pensions tomorrow, also got Ministry of Defense, Worcester Bosch boilers and a newspaper recycling plant to worry about at the moment!!!!!
Worst bit was that I had to drive my bosses 911 there, okay so its only a S2 not an S4, but still......Goes like stink and feels really comfy....I want one.
Kids on half term at the moment. Seem to be enjoying the break this time. In the past you wonder whether it does them good, as they get a bit tetchy without the routine, but this time they are well behaved and enjoying a bit of good time at home. Unfortunately it has coincided with a really busy week for me, but Sara is doing a sterling job of entertaining them. (Blog challenge - comments required on the origins of the phrase - sterling job)
Department of Work and Pensions tomorrow, also got Ministry of Defense, Worcester Bosch boilers and a newspaper recycling plant to worry about at the moment!!!!!

5 Comments:
Pocket Oxford Dictionary...Sterling genuine,reliableso therefore a sterlling job would be a reliable or genuine job. Keep driving the porche
cant believe mum beat me. I was googling like a machine!!!! Will youhave the kids decked out in LCFC strips next year!!!
Too easy that one....will have to watch out for a new blog challenge soon.
Poor amigoes, might be able to respond first once you get used to all this new technology. Bet you miss good old telegrams....
Jo's dissapeared as a contributor to your blogs, how can we get her back
I'll fix the links tonight, something funny going on
Post a Comment
<< Home