The refreshed saga of our life in Australia
posted by SJD and Co at 10:27 PM
great news will look forward to seeing the tapes and the blogs. My arse........
thats a ripper, didnt think they would do that. Hopefully it will be on the torrents soon and i can download ( i know naughty).
How good was that....I know most of you won't have seen it, but from the first to last, class TV.
I am downloading it i think. cant wait till the morning to see it.
watched itloved itcried laughedwill pass it on!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
great news will look forward to seeing the tapes and the blogs. My arse........
thats a ripper, didnt think they would do that. Hopefully it will be on the torrents soon and i can download ( i know naughty).
How good was that....I know most of you won't have seen it, but from the first to last, class TV.
I am downloading it i think. cant wait till the morning to see it.
watched it
loved it
cried
laughed
will pass it on!!
Post a Comment
<< Home